A mother and daughter team, who sold Kenyan delicacies under the name Africana Sambusa and hung two Kenyan flags, were found dead inside their food truck in Finland.
It is believed that they ingested gas from the burners they used to cook.
The family has filed an appeal for assistance in transporting the bodies back to Kenya for burial.
After the missing person complaint was filed, the officers who discovered the women reported that they appeared to be sleeping side by side, suggesting they had taken a nap in the vehicle after shutting the business down.
The autopsy revealed that they died from a lack of oxygen and had high levels of carbon monoxide in their bodies.
The police have ruled out the involvement of a third party in the tragedy and allowed funeral arrangements to proceed.
The deceased’s family has requested assistance in transporting the bodies back to Kenya, and they would be grateful for any help provided.